I find the most unexpected people to confide in.
Maybe it's because I know, somehow, they're the ones who won't judge. They wouldn't nit-pick on minor details and imperfections, although that is probably because they don't know me as well. But then again, the people who hurt you most always tend to be the ones closest to you.
I rather like my new friends. Of course, nothing can replace the ones I already have, but it's nice to know new people every now and then. Especially if we are all going through the same... ordeal. Okay, that sounds very serious. It's not. But basically we're just going through the same things. And they make very good company too! Like on Monday night, I scored a date for one of them, haha. She so loves me now. ;)
Halloween won't be here soon enough!
Damn, I need to work on my costume.
3:04 PM